Residents and visitors alike have the choice of several top attractions and amenities located within Morrisville. Here are a few of the top places to see in Morrisville:
- Orchid Trail Greenhouses. The Orchid Trail holes one of the largest private orchid collections in the state. The collection includes a variety of orchids such as Cattleya and Dendrobium. The knowledgeable staff can answer questions about the collection or orchid culture and care. Orchid Trail Greenhouses also offers a full range of orchid care.
- Morrisville History Center. The Morrisville History Center includes exhibits and videos that tell the story of Morrisville during the Civil War skirmish that took place in 1865.
- Cedar Fork District Park. This beautiful 37-acre park is the perfect destination for outdoor recreation. It includes fields for soccer, football, lacrosse and more. The park is open daily for recreational use and available for rentals from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Park West Village. Morrisville’s Park West Village offers 100 acres to explore. The are includes a community center and town center district and features Target, Gander Mountain, restaurants and a theater.
- RDU Observation Park. The RDU Observation Park allows visitors to enjoy views of the RDU International Airport’s runway. The observation park is located near the airport’s Air Traffic Control Tower, allowing visitors to listen to pilot-tower communications while watching the planes.
An easy home search for currently listed homes in Morrisville
See why moving to Morrisville is a great thing!